Sunday, March 29th is National Vietnam War Veterans Day. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, public events at The Wall in Washington, D.C. and in many communities around the country cannot take place as planned. The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund is moving this year’s commemoration online with a live webcast and messages of thanks.
We need your video or written message to make National Vietnam War Veterans Day an online event!
We’re asking you to record a very short video and upload it by Friday, March 27th, and then watch the event online on March 29th at 1:00 pm EST. You can also leave a written message.
Who should record videos or leave a written message?
- Anyone who appreciates the service and sacrifices of our military!
- Family members
- Local community representatives
- Veterans Service Organizations
- Vietnam veterans
- Currently serving military members
Here’s How You Can Help
- Record a 10-second video on your phone. Please hold your phone horizontally and limit the length to 10 seconds.
- On your phone, go to https://www.vvmf.org/WelcomeHome Follow the link to submit your video.
- Watch the online event on March 29th at 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT on our event page at https://www.vvmf.org/WelcomeHome
Other Things You Can Do at www.vvmf.org/welcomehome
- Submit your written message
- Change your profile picture on Facebook using VVMF's Facebook frame
- Make a gift to VVMF in honor of someone who served
Together we can create something truly special for all our Vietnam veterans.
President and CEO
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund