Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Looking for Help


I am also a victim of Agent Orange from Canada, I was stationed at CFB Gagetown New Brunswick in 1967, and at fifty seven years found out I had prostate Cancer. Their is a good chance that it was a result of service at CFB Gagetown.
I am looking for information on the actual spraying dates in 1967.
From the Canadian records it states that spraying took place on the 21-24 of June 1967.
However I have a document from Fort Detrick which states spraying was delayed for seven ( 7 ) days due to weather conditions.
Does any one have any info on the dates to confirm or dispute the dates.
My information is that a company by the name of Okanagan Copters Ltd out of Vancouver British Columbia did the spraying with a Bell G-2 Helicopter.


Paul LeCouffe
Regina Saskatchewan
Canada
plecouffe@myaccess.ca

1 comment:

  1. Hello Paul,

    I sent your e-mail to Kelly Franklin. If anyone can help you it will be him. He is a exceptional researcher on the chemical sprayings of Code Names Agent Orange, Purple & White. I will continue to go through my research information for you as well. Good Luck


    Carol Brown Parker
    Co-President
    Agent Orange Association of Canada Inc. aka (AOAC Inc.)
    Head Office Westfield N.B. 506-757-2266
    For information on the Chemical Spraying of
    CFB Gagetown & Surrounding Areas refer to
    www.agentorangecanada.com
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35834266281

    ReplyDelete