Tuesday, June 20, 2017

High school student takes Bronze for Orange documentary

WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY
Jake Blum, a Senior at Howard High School in Ellicott City, Maryland took home a Bronze Medal in National History Day competition for his documentary,  
"Beyond the Shadow of Agent Orange: Veterans Stand for Justice."
Beyond the Shadow of Agent Orange: Veterans Stand for Justice
I recently competed in the national level of the National History Day competition for my documentary project and was fortunate enough to place third in the nation. I wanted to personally thank you for your support of my film.
For the competition, I created a ten-minute documentary addressing the theme of “Taking a Stand.” You provided me with valuable information, and I would have loved to extend the documentary to include more of everyone I interviewed if there had not been a time limit.
Below is a link to the film. It was a great experience to speak with those involved in my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment