We need your help!! Please take 5 minutes to sign this petition.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR SIGNING A WHITE HOUSE PETITION THE FIRST 150 SIGNATURES
1. Click on the link http://wh.gov/9Zs
2. Create an account with your email address
3. Check your email to verify and sign into your account using your email address, and password provided by Whitehouse.gov
4. Click on "sign this petition" and enter your zip code
5. Once you are done, please forward this information to all of your friends and family who will help this important cause!
We petition the Obama Administration to:
Provide Environmental Justice for Community Exposed to Toxic Waste at Fort Detrick, Maryland
Demand the Department of Defense release to the Frederick, Maryland community and Frederick County health officials, documents withheld over the use and disposal of Agent Orange, TCE, PCE and the burial of biological and chemical warfare compounds in Fort Detrick's Area B.
Conduct a Senate Hearing and Congressional Inquiry.
Address long-awaited concerns of the public with cancer surrounding Fort Detrick from potential exposures.
We urge the President to take the advice of the President's Cancer Panel and the President's own promise during the State of the Union address and begin an immediate investigation of Fort Detrick.
For more key points and a letter to the President on this alarming issue, please see www.fightingforfrederick.org
a Project of the Kristen Renee Foundation.