Monday, June 1, 2015

Fighting for Frederick Update!

You may not know this, but my both of my grandfathers worked for Fort Detrick. Two of my aunts, two of my uncles, and my best friend all worked there as well.
My Aunt Lena Dinterman was so convinced that Fort Detrick killed her husband that she protested and filed suit against the fort for years and finally won her case.
My mother and father met at Frederick High School, dated and got married in Frederick. I attended Thomas Johnson High School, and what will really shock you is that I too worked at Fort Detrick (they don't even know that because I was a private contractor). I have all my roots in Frederick, MD and love Frederick and the whole area.
Like it or not!! I didn't choose this battle, it chose me! Until your daughter dies in your arms you have no idea of the pain, and now all of you have become my friends!
THIS WEEK WE WON A GREAT VICTORY !! The Supreme Court overrode the statue of limitation (5-4). This is truly a miracle and a huge plus for everyone that received the form letters from Fort Detrick. I know some of you, along with my team have been frustrated by the attorney not calling or contacting you. I want to let you know that we have fixed that problem and I just want to make double sure your claim form has not been overlooked.
Please be very patient with me. I am doing my best and could use your help by calling Susan Funk directly (727) 512-7272 to make sure we have a copy of your claim form.
I have a date set where you will soon sit down with all of our law firms who will answers all questions in person.  THIS WILL BE BY INVITE ONLY which is why it's important to make double sure we have all the people who filed.  

Lastly, it would have been easy for me to take my time and money and just sought justice only for my daughter Kristen, but for some reason I feel this is a part of my destiny in life to help you. I don't know if you believe in an higher power or supreme being or anything at all, but there is a scripture I stand on now; "If God be for us who can be against us?"
I want you to know I am in this until the end, I love you and I hear you. Please forgive me if I have failed you in anyway, but let's move forward, rise up and build together!

Sincerely,

Randy White
Just a dad who cares about others sons and daughters...
Kristen Renee Foundation
www.KristenRenee.org

PO Box 20914
Tampa, FL 33622

No comments:

Post a Comment