VA expanded the dates of presumed Agent Orange exposure along the Korean demilitarized zone (DMZ) to April 1, 1968 - August 31, 1971. This simplifies and speeds the benefit application process for Veterans of the Korean DMZ.
Other Features in this Issue
- Check VA’s “Ships List”
- VA Studies High Blood Pressure, Chronic Lung Disease Among Vietnam Veterans
- Agent Orange Registry Health Evaluation
- New Hotline for Homeless Veterans
- Service in Camp Lejeune?
- Understanding Heart Disease and How to Reduce Your Risk
- “Million Veteran Program” Seeks Volunteers
- Agent Orange Registry Statistics